Before installing any software to your Windows PC you must know what requirements needed for your PC to run. Bluestasks 2 also has its own requirements, so here the list of what your PC must have before installing Bluestacks 2 to minimize errors.
Bluestacks 2 can be installed on your Windows PC if the requirements below are met.
- To install you must be an Administrator on your PC.
- Minimum RAM 2GB
- At least 4GB of disk space available.
- You must have Dirext X 9.0 or higher installed on your system
- Updated PC’s graphics drivers to ensure its compatibility with BlueStacks 2
- For Win 7 and above you must have .NET Framework 4.6. Dwonload Here.
- For XP and Vista PC you must have .Net Framework 4. Download Here
- Your Windows Vista must have been updated to Service Pack 2 (SP2), or higher. (You can install via Windows Update)
- Your Windows XP must have been updated to Service Pack 3 (SP3), or higher, installed. (You can install via Windows Update)
- Your Windows XP must have Windows installer 4.5 installed. (You can download it from http://download.microsoft.com/downloa… )
Commonly you will asked to install Bluestacks 2 on your drive C:/. However you can change it to the other drive on pre-installation option.
Virtual Machine is not recommended for using Bluestacks 2