This article will show you how to update to the most recent version of BlueStacks 5 whenever it becomes available. It’s critical to use the most recent version because new updates bring a slew of new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
How do I get BlueStacks 5 to update?
1. Open BlueStacks 5 and navigate to the Settings menu by clicking the gear icon in the side toolbar.
2. Go to the “About” tab in the Settings menu.
3. Click the “Check for updates” button here.
4. If a newer version of BlueStacks 5 is available, you will see the two options listed below.
- More information: This will take you to the BlueStacks 5 Release Notes, which will tell you about everything new in the latest version.
- Download Update: This button will launch a browser and download the installer file for BlueStacks 5’s latest version.
5. Once the installer file has been downloaded to your computer, navigate to the location where it has been saved.
6. Now, launch the installer file for the most recent BlueStacks 5 version.
Once the installer file has been launched, click on the “Update” button, which should now be visible.
7. BlueStacks 5 will now begin updating to the most recent version.
When the update is finished, the most recent version of BlueStacks 5 will be updated on your computer.
New updates bring along a variety of new features, enhancements and bug fixes that you’ll want to take advantage of. It’s important to use the latest version, as new updates bring along a variety of new features, enhancements and bug fixes. That’s it how to update Bluestacks 5 on your Windows and MAC PC
NOTE: You can also get BlueStacks 5 from official website and update to the latest version.