BlueStacks Emulator puts the Android operating system on your desktop. BlueStacks is the first production software that allows you to use your favorite mobile apps on a Windows PC. You can download apps like Angry Birds Space, Temple Run, Evernote or Documents to Go directly into BlueStacks, or sync the apps from your phone using the BlueStacks Cloud Connect Android app. Basically this application is an Android emulator for PC.
- Android apps fast and full-screen on your PC or tablet
- Push apps from your phone to your BlueStacks using our Cloud Connect mobile app
- May not work fast yet on older tablets and netbooks
- Download apps from Google Play
- Comes with pre-installed games and apps
Download Bluestacks Latest Version
Purpose. This article will acquaint you with the advantages of our latest release BlueStacks 4 which lets you choose to see the content of your choice on BlueStacks.
Benefits. Increased BlueStacks performance as there is low CPU and memory usage on your machine.
BlueStacks 4 – Simple and Lean. BlueStacks 4 takes you back to its Android roots – the home screen is simple, lean and clutter-free, with no tabs, as shown below. You may choose to launch services App Center, BlueStacks World etc only when you desire to use them.
BlueStacks 4 is Fast. The CPU and memory consumption on your machine is optimized because it is simple and lean, providing you a smooth and zippy experience.
What’s New Blustacks 2 for MAC:
- macOS version updated to 188.8.131.52
- Torque Launcher is a pure android (AOSP) styled launcher. It is tuned to work quickly with smooth animations and has now replaced our existing launcher.
- BlueStacks Account with new login screen (look and feel).
- Added the ability to view/mute app notifications.
- Added the ability to detect run-time errors in BlueStacks (i.e. RPC error, Black screen, etc.) and fixes them automatically with user’s consent.
- BlueStacks app player uses “High Performance” plan when active, and falls back to the user’s default power plan upon exiting.
- Keyboard fixes: keyboard stops working the moment we press ALT key.
- AltGr doesn’t work for international keyboard layout