PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds (PUBG) is a multiplayer online battle royale game developed and published by PUBG Corporation, a subsidiary of publisher BlueHole. This is the most anticipated mobile games of all time is ready for you take on today. Play PubG Mobile to battle it out for your survival against 99 other deadly players.
PUBG Mobile for PC
Air drop into a desolate area packed with abandoned buildings and that’s about it. Everything you need to survive will have to be found while scavenging through this desolate wasteland. As time ticks away, your area of safety will slowly drop away until there’s nothing left but you and the enemy. Team up with friends or g it solo with a variety of game modes to choose from. Enjoy console quality graphics with the Unreal 4 gaming engine and immersive 3D sound effects.
This isn’t just a game. This is Battle Royale.
Stream PlayerUnknown Battleground Live!
There is one sure way to gain views and subscribers for your media channels – give them content. A steady stream of content gives your fans something to watch and share, even when you’re not streaming or posting. When you play PubG Mobile on PC and Mac with the new Bluestacks N player, you can stream every single moment of intensity to the world with just one-click. Show the rest of the world what you’re made of when you broadcast PubG Mobile across some of the largest social media sites in the world. easily share your gaming content to platforms like Twitch, Facebook Live, and Twitter.
How to Install PUBG Mobile for PC and Mac
- Go to this download Bluestacks N page and install it on you PC Windows or Mac.
- Run the setup and follow the steps on the screen to install it on PC Windows or Mac.
- Click the Bluestacks N player icon on your desktop to run the emulator.
- Then click the search button on the bluestacks home screen, type this on search bar “pubg mobile“. PubG mobile is the popular game now, you can also find it on top chart Bluestacks game app list.
- Please wait for a while, Bluestacks will find pubg mobile app for you in GooglePlay Game App directory
- After PubG mobile appeared on the BlueStacks N search results, click the icon to install it.
- The download process will starting and it depends on your internet connection speed to complete.
- The PubG mobile for PC icon will appear on your Bluestacks’s N home screen when the installing process has finished.
- Now, enjoy the Pubg Mobile for PC Windows 8/10 and MAC. Let’s click the start playing button to survive with other players in the world!
Or you can follow this video to run PubG mobile on PC if you still not clear with the step on above
PUBG for PC Requirements Specs
Right, so PUBG is quite a demanding game – but it can usually be run on even lower-end machines with enough adjustments. If you want to play this at max, though, most of the time you’ll need to get a new computer for PUBG specifically. The game’s minimum and recommended specs are:
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4340 / AMD FX-6300
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
Why you should Play PUBG Mobile on PC Windows and MAC?
Play PUBG Mobile with BlueStacks on PC will helps You Survive Longer
PubG Mobile is all about survival of the fittest. The only way you will make it out alive is by giving it all you’ve got and never quitting. When play pubg with the free BlueStacks player, you can unlock a world of benefits. This will not help you live longer, and give you a chance to enjoy your mobile games in a whole way. The BlueStacks app for PC and Mac plays ANY Android-powered game or app right on your computer. No more fumbling around for extra cables or your mobile device. Save time and space by installing and play pubg mobile games onto your PC Windows and MAC with BlueStacks.